Monday 18 June 2018

18 June: International Panic Day

Today is International Panic Day; a day for everyone to be worried and concerned. About what? Whatever you like. Here are some quotes about panic.

  1. Synchronised panicking does not constitute a proper plan. T Glen
  2. To sound the alarm is not to panic but to seek action from an aroused public. John F. Kennedy
  3. Sometimes heroism is nothing more than patience, curiosity, and a refusal to panic. Leif Enger
  4. It's never too early to panic. Len Goodman
  5. Surprise is the mother of panic. Nick Murray
  6. We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic. Cullen Hightower
  7. I’m not panicking. I’m watching you panic. It’s much more entertaining. Anon
  8. If you can keep your head when those about you are losing theirs perhaps you've misunderstood the situation. Anon
  9. Please remain calm - it's no use both of us being hysterical at the same time. Anon
  10. Don't Panic. Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy



More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest
Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment