Thursday 14 October 2021

15 October: National Grouch Day

Today is National Grouch Day, so here are 10 quotes for grouches:

  1. I’m objective. I object to everything.
  2. Just because I’m moody doesn’t mean you’re not irritating.
  3. Stress balls really work when you shove them down someone's throat.
  4. I’ve got a bit of mood poisoning. It must be something I hate.
  5. Why be difficult when with just a bit more effort you can be ruddy impossible.
  6. I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.
  7. I'm not in a bad mood. Everyone else is just annoying.
  8. I need to re-home a dog. It’s a small terrier and tends to bark a lot. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll jump over my neighbour’s fence and get it for you.
  9. I think I could make you very happy.” “Why, are you leaving?”
  10. I like long walks – especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. Fred Allen

My Books:





If you like stories about:

  • Superheroes
  • Psychic detectives
  • Romance
  • Alternative dimensions
  • Time travel 
  • Secrets
  • Friendship
  • Family relationships
  • Ghosts
  • Adventure
  • Crime

If you want to read about superheroes who aren't the usual Marvel/DC staples, who don't all live in the USA.

If you like quirky tales.

If you like to support independent self published authors.


Check out my books page


No comments:

Post a Comment