Thursday 25 March 2021

26 March: Tennessee Williams Quotes

This date in 1911 saw the birth of playwright Tennessee Williams, whose plays include Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. 10 quotes from him:

  1. In memory everything seems to happen to music.
  2. All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.
  3. If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.
  4. I've got the guts to die. What I want to know is, have you got the guts to live?
  5. Time is the longest distance between two places.
  6. Friends are God's way of apologising to us for our families.
  7. The only unforgivable sin is deliberate cruelty.
  8. To change is to live, to live is to change, and not to change is to die.
  9. Not facing a fire doesn't put it out.
  10. Morning can always be counted on to bring us back to a more realistic level.

My Books:






If you like stories about:

  • Superheroes
  • Psychic detectives
  • Romance
  • Alternative dimensions
  • Time travel 
  • Secrets
  • Friendship
  • Family relationships
  • Ghosts
  • Adventure
  • Crime

If you want to read about superheroes who aren't the usual Marvel/DC staples, who don't all live in the USA.

If you like quirky tales.

If you like to support independent self published authors.

Check out my books page.

No comments:

Post a Comment