Tuesday 6 February 2018

February 6th: Zsa Zsa Gabor

Zsa Zsa Gabor was born on this date in 1919. Here are some things she said.


  1. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.
  2. I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.
  3. I believe that in life you should always take the serious things lightly and the light things seriously.
  4. Being jealous of a beautiful woman is not going to make you more beautiful.
  5. To be loved is a strength. To love is a weakness.
  6. I tell you, in this world being a little crazy helps to keep you sane.
  7. Love should be an inspiration, not an obligation.
  8. A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.
  9. When in trouble, take a bath and wash your hair.
  10. One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.

I Write Fiction, Too!



More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest

Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment