Friday 16 February 2018

February 16th: Eckhart Tolle Quotes

Born on this date in 1948 was Eckhart Tolle, speaker, teacher on spirituality and the author of The Power of Now. Here are some quotes from him.

  1. Life is the dancer and you are the dance.
  2. Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
  3. The past has no power over the present moment.
  4. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
  5. I have lived with several Zen masters - all of them cats.
  6. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.
  7. What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.
  8. When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life.
  9. You can only lose something that you have, you cannot lose something that you are.
  10. You are the Universe expressing itself as a human for a little while.


I Write Fiction, Too!



More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest

Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment