Sunday 2 July 2017

July 2nd: I Forgot Day


I hope you all remembered that it's I forgot Day today! Here are ten quotes about forgetting.


  1. There is nothing new except what has been forgotten. Marie Antoinette
  2. Sometimes I make a mental note, but then forget where I put it.
  3. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering. Paulo Coelho
  4. Take without forgetting, and give without remembering. Bryant H. McGill
  5. The crime of loving is forgetting. Maurice Chevalier
  6. Isn't elegance forgetting what one is wearing? Yves Saint Laurent
  7. Love is so short, forgetting is so long. Pablo Neruda
  8. Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it. Laurence J. Peter
  9. The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Alexander Pope
  10. There are 3 things I always forget. Names, faces, and the other I can’t remember. Italo Svevo

No comments:

Post a Comment