Saturday 28 November 2015

1st December: Woody Allen

Woody Allen was born on this date in 1935. Happy 80th birthday, Woody. Here are some Woody Allen quotes:


  1. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
  2. If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
  3. I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
  4. It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
  5. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
  6. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
  7. Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all.
  8. Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
  9. The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep.
  10. Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment