Monday 1 January 2024

2 January: World Introvert Day

Today is World Introvert Day, so here are ten quotes to celebrate:

  1. I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone. Lord Byron

  2. I always regret the plans I made when I was in a 5 minute extroverted mood. Unknown

  3. Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. John Green

  4. People always tell introverts to be more talkative and leave their comfort zones, yet no one tells extroverts to shut up and make the zone more comfortable. Unknown

  5. Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell. Criss Jami

  6. I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel. Audrey Hepburn

  7. Our culture made a virtue of living only as extroverts. We discouraged the inner journey, the quest for a center. So we lost our center and have to find it again. Anais Nin

  8. Introverts live in two worlds: We visit the world of people, but solitude and the inner world will always be our home. Jenn Granneman

  9. Introverts enjoy people-watching. Extroverts enjoy people watching. Jomny Sun

  10. Introverts dislike small talk, but we are fluent in the language of ideas and dreams. Michaela Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment