Tuesday 3 August 2021

4 August: 10 Percy Shelley Quotes

On his birthday, 10 Percy Shelley quotes:

  1. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.
  2. Nothing in the world is single; All things by a law divine In one another's being mingle:— Why not I with thine?
  3. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.
  4. When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.
  5. The more we study the more we discover our ignorance.
  6. I have drunken deep of joy, And I will taste no other wine tonight.
  7. Joy, once lost, is pain.
  8. Sometimes The Devil is a gentleman.
  9. Nothing wilts faster than laurels that have been rested upon.
  10. Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words.


My Books:





If you like stories about:

  • Superheroes
  • Psychic detectives
  • Romance
  • Alternative dimensions
  • Time travel 
  • Secrets
  • Friendship
  • Family relationships
  • Ghosts
  • Adventure
  • Crime

If you want to read about superheroes who aren't the usual Marvel/DC staples, who don't all live in the USA.

If you like quirky tales.

If you like to support independent self published authors.


Check out my books page.

No comments:

Post a Comment