Friday 6 April 2018

6 April: Ram Dass Quotes

Ram Dass (aka Richard Alpert), the spiritual teacher, was born on this date in 1931. 10 pearls of wisdom from him:

  1. It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.
  2. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
  3. Your problem is you're too busy holding onto your unworthiness.
  4. If you think you're free, there's no escape possible.
  5. Inspiration is God making contact with itself.
  6. Only that in you which is me can hear what I’m saying.
  7. As long as you have certain desires about how it ought to be you can’t see how it is.
  8. You may protest if you can love the person you are protesting against as much as you love yourself.
  9. If you think you’re enlightened go spend a week with your family.
  10. We’re fascinated by the words–but where we meet is in the silence behind them.


More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest
Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment