Sunday 30 June 2019

30 June: Sky Day

30 June is Sky Day. Here are 10 quotes about the sky.


  1. The sky starts at your feet. Think how brave you are to walk around. Anne Herbert
  2. I wish I were a humble puddle that would reflect the sky. Anon
  3. The splendour of the stars is not reserved for those who have tickets. Max Ernst
  4. Sometimes I go about pitying myself And all the while I am being carried across the sky By beautiful clouds. Ojibway Indian saying
  5. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky. Rabindranath Tagor
  6. We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon. Konrad Adenauer
  7. Heaven wheels above you, displaying to you her eternal glories, and still your eyes are on the ground. Dante Alighieri
  8. There is the sky, which is all men's together. Euripides
  9. Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. Zen saying
  10. This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment