Sunday 1 July 2018

9 July: Dean Koontz

Born 9 July 1945: Dean R Koontz, US author whose books include Old Thomas, Watchers and The Crooked Staircase. 10 quotes from him.

  1. Nothing gives us courage more readily than the desire to avoid looking like a damn fool.
  2. Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid.
  3. I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life.
  4. Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.
  5. It is how we treat the humblest among us that surely determines the fate of our souls.
  6. Even in the darkest moments, light exists if you have the faith to see it.
  7. If dogs talked, one of them would be president by now. Everybody likes dogs.
  8. It will all be better in the end and if it is not better then it must not be the end yet.
  9. As long as I have laughter, I am not without hope.
  10. Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake.




More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest
Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment