Tuesday 25 September 2018

25 September: Psychotherapy Day

Here are ten quotes and quips about psychotherapy for Psychotherapy Day.

  1. A psychiatrist is someone who hopefully finds out what makes a person tick before they explode. Alfred Neuman
  2. Psychiatric examination A check up from the neck up.
  3. My psychiatrist said I was cured of indecision, at least, I think that’s what he said.
  4. I'm a big believer in talk therapy. Every time I tell a bartender, "I'll have another", I feel much better.
  5. A man went to a psychiatrist and was diagnosed as a workaholic, so he had to take a second job to pay for the therapy.
  6. Sign in psychiatrist's office: I'll listen to you as long as you don't make sense.
  7. Anyone who goes to see a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
  8. Getting some treatment sure can work wonders. I went to this psychoanalyst for years - and now I find I get put down by a much better class of person. Woody Allen
  9. Psychiatrist: I’m glad to say, you’re cured. Patient: Some cure. Before I came to you I was Emperor of France - now I’m nobody!
  10. Patient: I keep thinking I’m covered in gold paint! What’s wrong with me? Psychiatrist: You’ve got a gilt complex.


More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest
Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment