Sunday 11 February 2018

February 11: Leslie Neilsen Quotes

Leslie Nielsen was born on February 11 1926. Here are ten of his one liners for you to enjoy.

  1. Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished. The upside is that from the moment you wake up in the morning, you're on the job.
  2. I really have to keep an eye on myself, because sometimes I think I might say something important.
  3. I've been called the Laurence Olivier of spoofs. I guess that would make Laurence Olivier the Leslie Nielsen of Shakespeare.
  4. It's a topsy-turvy world, and maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!
  5. When I got home I received a call from Mimi Du Jour. She said she wanted to see me at the club right away. Since I had no idea where the Club Rightaway was, I suggested the Club Flamingo. She agreed.
  6. One thing a person won't do when he's laughing is try to beat you up.
  7. It doesn't really matter where I go (Heaven or Hell). I'll have plenty of friends in both places.
  8. Sometimes integrity is a punch in the face.
  9. Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts.
  10. Those who the gods seek to destroy first, learn how to play golf.



I Write Fiction, Too!



More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest

Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment