Sunday 7 May 2017

7th May: World Laughter Day

Today is World Laughter Day. Here are some quotes about laughter:


  1. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. Victor Borge
  2. Laughter is life's cry of defiance to an uncaring universe. Clifford Pickover
  3. They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same. Kurt Cobain
  4. Laughter is like the human body wagging its tail. Anne Wilson Schaef
  5. We don't laugh because we're happy - we're happy because we laugh. William James
  6. Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand. Mark Twain
  7. Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage. Erma Bombeck
  8. If you’re going to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. Marie Osmond
  9. Laugh at what you hold sacred, and still hold it sacred Abraham Maslow
  10. A day without laughter is a day wasted. Charlie Chaplin



Browse other topics I've covered in this blog - HERE.

Like my Facebook page for news of Topical Ten posts posts on my writing blog, a weekly writing quote and news of upcoming publications

No comments:

Post a Comment