Thursday 8 February 2024

9 February: Pizza jokes

Today is National Pizza day. 10 pizza jokes:

  1. I asked my waiter if my pizza would be long. No, he said. It will be round.

  2. Want to hear a joke about pizza? Nevermind, it’s too cheesy.

  3. Why does the mushroom always get invited to pizza parties? Because he’s such a fungi.

  4. What do aardvarks like on pizza? Ant-chovies.

  5. I burnt my Hawaiian pizza. Should have used aloha temperature.

  6. How does Good King Wenceslaus like his pizza? Deep pan, crisp and even.

  7. I'm more confused than a circular pizza in a square box, cut into triangles.

  8. The Inland Revenue uses a bewildering array of official forms, and those relating to PAYE were often referred to by their code numbers: P45, P60 and so on. One day, while queueing for a cup of tea at the snack trolley, an employee glanced at the menu for the canteen. “Good grief,” she said, “They’ve even started giving the food code numbers. What on earth is a P122A?” A colleague helpfully pointed out that it was a pizza. Reader’s Digest

  9. How do you fix a broken pizza? With tomato paste.

  10. Do you want me to cut your pizza into 4 or 12 pieces? 4 please, I’m on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment