Monday 15 October 2018

15 October: World Maths Day

Today is World Maths Day, so here are some mathematical jokes.


  1. Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip? To get to the same side.
  2. There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who don’t.
  3. What keeps a square from moving? A square root.
  4. It is as easy as 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
  5. USA Today has come up with a new survey. Apparently 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population. David Letterman
  6. "Do you believe in a total metric system:?" "Yes, every, inch of the way."
  7. Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? A: Pumpkin Pi.
  8. After a talking sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: “All 40 accounted for.” “But I only have 36 sheep,” says the farmer. “I know,” says the sheepdog. “But I rounded them up.”
  9. I put my root beer in a square glass. Now it's just Beer.
  10. Q: Why should the number 288 never be mentioned? A: It's two gross.



More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment