Sunday 23 November 2014

26 November: Charles Schultz

Charles Schultz, creator of Peanuts, Snoopy and Charlie Brown, was born on this date in 1922. 10 quotes:

  1. It seems beyond comprehension that someone can be born to draw comic strips, but I think I was.
  2. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
  3. No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it.
  4. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
  5. Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
  6. In the Book of Life, The answers aren't in the back.
  7. Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
  8. For one brief moment victory was within our grasp! And then the game started!
  9. Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to sleep.
  10. Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask why me? Then a voice answers nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment